ATMS REAL TIME TEMPERATURE PROFILING SYSTEM
MONITOR YOUR PARTS’ TEMPERATURE LIVE ON YOUR COMPUTER AS THEY CURE, AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
Built by Powder Coaters for Powder Coaters
Testimonial: Derrick Swaim, Vice President Procoaters, Inc
"In the powder coating industry, it is not everyday that something so industry-changing arises. This is one of those rare occasions. ATMS changed everything for my company.
I was asked to beta test the ATMS (THE BOX) on multiple occasions and have been tracking it through testing since 2013. The opportunity to probe, track, record, and SEE your substrates during temperature testing is invaluable. At no other time have I thought “I know exactly what is going on” in my ovens.
I would recommend this product to anyone who values getting real data, in real time, at significant cost savings compared to other brands."
Watch this video to learn how THE BOX can benefit your company.
Click in the link below to see how ATMS can help you easily optimize our oven.
ATMS OVEN OPTIMIZATION.pdf
STAY TUNED MORE TO COME!
ATMS developed a real time temperature profiling system specifically designed to be used when curing powder coated parts. Below is a list of reasons our system will benefit your company if used properly.
- REAL TIME- Allows more flexibility to monitor your process and make adjustments in REAL TIME. You can also use THE BOX while you powder coat parts. Get some powder on THE BOX or probes, it comes right off even after the cure oven.
- WIRELESS - EXCELLENT range in production facilities, Line or Batch
- QUALITY- Will help you verify your parts were fully cured per manufacture's specs.
- EFFICIENCY- Will help you maximize your oven which could increased profits.
- SOFTWARE- ATMS software has user adjustable timers to help ensure parts are cured per manufacture's specs.
- EASY TO USE- THE BOX and software were designed to be user friendly.
- 8 CHANNELS- 8 type-K thermocouples channels
- PROBES- ATMS probes are very small yet very accurate. ATMS uses special limits of error ANSI MC96.1 +/- 4% or 1.1oC thermocouple wire. The wire is coated with PTFE and rated to 260oC (500oF).
- OVEN TIME - Can stay in an oven at 400oF for over 4 straight hours.
- ACCURACY- THE BOX measurement accuracy is +/-.3oC (+/-.5oF), Cold junction compensation
- CERTIFICATION - THE BOX is ISO 9002 certified by an independent facility CATLab. CATLab was the first Instrumentation Service Company in the southeast to earn UL Registration to ISO 9002 and then the first to achieve ISO/IEC Guide 25 accreditation, with two ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Laboratories.
- SILICON FREE - Silicon free design.
THE BOX is Patent Pending